Thursday, November 6, 2008

What Not to Wear



These are the hosts from the show “What Not to Wear” on TLC….a show full of fashion transformations. My 2nd cousin, Michelle, is going to be on the show tomorrow night (Friday 8pm central time/ replay at 10pm)! I don’t know her that well and haven’t seen her for years, but I’m excited to watch it since it’s someone I know. Below is the summary I found on the website.

Michelle is a thrift-store junkie with an obsession with scarves. She loves a bargain - if it costs more than $10, she' not interested! Her friends worry that Michelle is distracting suitors with her crazy façade, so they've called Stacy and Clinton!

I'm kind of a thrift store junkie and sometimes it's hard for me to spend more than $10 too :) Maybe I will learn a little something.

If you watch it, let me know what you think.

4 comments:

Hollie said...

That is funny:) How exciting to have someone you know(and are related to) on TV. I wish we had cable now.

Kiki said...

Ooh, I'm so watching! I've seen the commercials for her. And you dress better!

Christy said...

okay, i recorded this thinking it would be fun to watch someone knowing she was your relative...and i totally know her!! she went to my church growing up!!! crazy strange small world. i thought she looked great at the end of the show!

Kiki said...

I watched and she looked so beautiful in the end and it seemed like she changed, liked herself even more! It was fun to watch, even Drew got into watching it, he told me to hush during the make up part!

Thanks for the fun "date night" tip!